Thursday, March 02, 2006

When I'm Bored

I had to go to Walmart, a store I really loathe (unfortunately a neccessary evil). So I decided to have a little fun. Now everytime I go to Walmart, I see their Greeter. Usually I see the Greeter either sitting down, checking someone's bags, or talking on a walkie talkie. They no longer even say "Hi, Welcome to Walmart."

Today, I decided to have a little fun.

I walked into Walmart on a missiong to pay my parent's bills. As I walked by the Greeter, and older gentleman with gray hair and that blue little vest with the Walmart nametag, I said, "Hi, Welcome to Walmart!" Kinda stupefied, he just stood there as I walked past trying to figure out what had just happened.

Needing the exercise, I decided to exit the opposite door and perform the same ritual on the other Greeter. She had blond hair with dark brown roots and fair amount of makeup. I walked up to her and said, "Thank you for shopping Walmart, have a nice day" and walked out the door. She was lost in confusion looking forward and backward as if trying to figure out what had just happened.

I yet again, made the best of a bad situation.

*PS currently I am working on trying to jazz up my blog, so pls bare with me as the posts might dwindle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home