Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Kiss of Drake

Me and Keira, have had our rocky times, but she is probably one of the greatest friends I have, and will ever have. We are kind of like brother and sister in some ways.

It was my first year of college and I came home most of the weekends to the shore. Keira still lived here with her father and worked as a GNA. During that time, she was dating a guy named Drake. Drake had brownish/blonde hair which was wavy and wild. He had eyes that looked like a puppy dog begging to be pet and he was almost as white as snow. Drake had facial hair which sometimes was not very groomed and he was bone thin. Me and Drake sometimes got along, but most times we didn't.

Well one night I stopped by to visit Keira at her parents house and Drake was there. Also visiting was another friend of ours, Margie. At that time Margie was engaged to a friend of ours named Mark (his story will come later). We all chatted and caught up and the night seemed to go on forever. Well Keira's parents went to bed and so not to disturb them, we moved our little gathering into the back room.

It was long, before we decided to play "truth or dare." We each went around until finally, I dared Margie and Keira to kiss. Keira was fine with this, being bisexual, but Margie was hesitant. That's when she said, "If you kiss Drake!" As I said before, Drake was not my type and rarely did we get along, so as for kissing him, that was not an option. We sat there complaining about each other's dares until Drake finally stood up, grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me.

First he began by sucking on my top lip with his soft lips. Then he slowly slipped his tongue into my mouth nice and deep, making a suction sound as our lips fluxuated between open and closed. He still had his hand at the back of my neck, holding me firmly in his grasp. This kiss was deep, it was soft yet agressive and it was passionate. Even before I knew what was going on, he let go of the back of my neck and sat back down. It took me a minute to realize that my lips were in mid air puckering to empty space.

By the time I had shook the effect off, Keira and Margie were kissing. I don't know how it was for them, but I was tongue tied. Drake had reached in and with his skillfull tongue, robbed me of all words and only left gutteral groans and deep breathes. That was the kiss of Drake.

2 Comments:

At Friday, February 17, 2006 1:33:00 PM, Blogger Conor Karrel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sunday, February 19, 2006 7:11:00 PM, Blogger - E. S. P said...

couple years later Keira ended it. Drake didn't take it too well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home