Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Pumping It Up....

Ok, so lately I have been very, no make that VERY, frustrated. I have decided to stop flogging the log. Thus, I have a lot of pent up stress (you try going from five times a day to zero, and see how you do!). So, like most men, I decided to take my frustration out, in a positve way........AT THE GYM.

Well, last monday, I went to the gym, and since the treadmills were all filled, I decided to use the stairmaster. So as I was climbing those imaginary stairs, I noticed a rather handsome, sweaty black male walk by. His face looked oddly familiar. Well, I continued climbing my stairs and reading my book until my hour was up. I quickly wiped off the machine and headed up to the lockerroom.

Changing out of my sweaty clothes, I put on a towel and took a shower. I noticed that sitting on a railing by the showers, was the black male I had seen earlier, talking with some guys. I took my shower, cleaning off before entering the sauna as all the signs around there asked. I opened the door, and took a seat on the bench across from the furnace.

About ten seconds later, in comes the guy in his sweaty gray pants, shirt and shoes and sits directly across from me. I nod at him and close my eyes, basking in the opressive heat, as the coils started firing up. Suddenly I heard a noise, and when I opened my eyes, the man had taken his shirt off. Completely normal for a guy to do in a sauna.

The man had a nice defined chest, both his pecs nice and brown, glistening with sweat. He definitely put the sugar in brown sugar! Rather then dawdle on this idea (considering the fact I was naked with nothing to cover me but a towel) I closed my eyes and let the heat wash over me again. Again, I heard a noise and opened my eyes. The guy had taken off his sweatpants, revealing some tight white boxershorts that seemed to shine against his dark ebony skin. His thighs were huge, and flexed. I felt like I was two again, and wanted to climb on the man's knee and let him take me for a pony ride.

Deciding it was my best interest not to look at him, I closed my eyes and put my head down on the upper bench that was to the left of me. Not even ten seconds afterwards, I heard another noise. I was afraid to look, but like someone passing a car accident scene, I could not stop myself. The man had removed his boxershorts, allowing his thick dark veiny member to hang low. He positioned himself on the edge of the bench with his legs spread, so his balls and meat hung down. I was fixated, as if in a trance by that dangling pendulum.

I kept watching the man, to see if he noticed me, noticing him. He was leaned forward with his eyes closed. You could see his stomach, flexing in and out, as if he was concentrating to do something. It didn't take long to figure out what, as he started growing, no longer pointing downward, but pointing at me. I closed my eyes and kept saying, "OMG, OMG, OMG, I can't lose my gym membership!"

Soon afterwards, he stood up stretching back, showing a semi erect bat, and walked out. "Thank god," I thought. I wasn't sure if I was sweating because of the heat in the sauna, or because of the company I had in the sauna. All I knew was that I could not take anymore.....

There's an old saying: God doesn't give us more then we can handle.

Obviously not enough, the gentleman walks back into the sauna. Completely naked. This time instead of sitting on the first bench, he sits directly across from me on the second bench. He placed a white towel down to sit on and proceeded to put his genatalia in that very noticable position. His package was EYE LEVEL with me! Trying to pry my eyes away from the large endowment (geez, God or his parents sure blessed him), he began talking to me. I was at a loss for words, and said only a few things before shutting up, afraid that I might drool on myself. While he continued the conversation, he began oiling himself up all over. That's when I recognized him.

A couple months earlier, I had been in the sauna with three men. One white, one asian and one black (not counting myself). While I was in there, the three men had began fondling themselves, to which point I quickly exited. This guy, was one of those guys.

Constantly talking and watching him, he finally decided that he was too hot and left the sauna. I watched through the sauna door, until he had finished taking his shower and had left, before I exited. Grabbing my towel from the locker, I quickly took a long, COLD SHOWER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home