Sunday, February 05, 2006

Shore Pride January Meeting

Well, last year I joined a local club called Shore Pride. Every third Saturday of the month they have a meeting at some designated location (usually a members house) and we get together and socialize and hang out. It's a nice way to meet people in the area, and communicate. Living out in the country, around small towns, almost an hour away from civilization (such as Baltimore, DC or Philly) it's very hard to meet people, so this group is a big help.

This past month, my friend Vincent held the meeting at his house. I think everyone had a very good time! For me, Shore Pride is a way to get out of the house. It's been over two years since I left the club/dance/bar world and choose to become a recluse (so to speak). Going to the meetings (as I'm saying this, it sounds like I'm confessing I have a problem like Alcoholism and the meetings are AA) is therapeutic to me. I really have lost contact with how to interract with human beings. At my job of course, I just mostly yell and scream and ignore people, but I think that's what most jobs are like..................aren't they?

Anway, so here's some pictures from the meeting................if you are in the area, look us up!

Above: Jeffery, Don, Dave and Patrick
Above, right: Me, Beth, Heather and Jessica
Far right: Cindy and Butch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home