Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentines Day

OK, so what can I say, my Valentines Day sucked, as usual. I never have a date, never get any cards, and everyone always mentions how great their day was! Five years ago, my friend Catarina and I, tried to get dates online to avoid the "shame" of being single on this HOLY day. It did not work. We ended up just going out together and telling people that we were meeting some hot guys.

Well this year, I went to the gym after work. I waited around for my Body Pump class, but while I was, I noticed Chocolate at the top of the stairs looking down at me on the treadmill. He met my gaze and walked towards the lockerroom. Part of me really really REALLY wanted to follow him up those stairs, but I could not. Instead, I went to my Body Pump class.

As I walked into the room for Body Pump, I noticed my friend's boyfriend walking out. Now it being Valentines Day, I looked around for my friend, and was surprised that he was nowhere in sight. His boyfriend was alone at the gym. Thinking nothing of it, I went to my class. I added some weight since I was getting used to current weight I was using. I also found out that Denise, my usual instructor, broke her collar bone in a sledding accident. (For a very healthy girl, she is rather ACCIDENT PRONE)

I finished my hour with Body Pump, and went upstairs to the lockerroom. As I was changing for the suana, I saw Chocolate walk out and start getting dressed. He had been in there for an hour. A few seconds later, my friend's boyfriend walks out and heads to the showers..................

Now I have no idea if anything happened in there, or the status of my friend's relationship, whether it be monogamous or open, so I can not speculate.

I however do have a question for you all...........Is jerking off with another guy when you are in a relationship (if it is monogamous) CHEATING?????

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 16, 2006 11:09:00 AM, Blogger Conor Karrel said...

Well, honestly, that really depends on what the partner feels is cheating.
He might think that (even if they are monogamous) that jerking off in a steam room with a stranger, as long is there's no touching, is fine.
He might also feel that so much as thinking about touching another guy is a downright act of betrayel.

Hopefully, your friend and his partner have talked about this and have an understanding about what is acceptable behaivor for them.

Plus, there's no guarantee anything happened in the sauna, or that he just watched the guy jack off and play with himself like you did, but didn't ejaculate himself.

So, yeah, there's all kinds of variables and different people have different ideas about cheating.

 
At Thursday, February 16, 2006 5:08:00 PM, Blogger - E. S. P said...

True, as you did say, I have no knowledge of what went on in that sauna or of my friends relationship status, which is why I do not comment on it.

However it racked my brain if actually masterbating with another person was CHEATING??? Me personally, if I was in a monogamous relationship, would consider it so, even if there was no physical contact

 

Post a Comment

<< Home