Friday, February 10, 2006

Pumping it Up....Part DUH!

Ok, so I got a lot of flack from people for not doing anything about the guy in the sauna. My friend Keira said she would kill for an oppurtunity like that, and wishes it would happen to her. My friend Degeek sent me a link for how to cruise saunas. http://qxbear.livejournal.com/532579.html?nc=2 I read up on it, and decided if the moment came again, I would put these rules to the test.

So tonight, FRIDAY, I went to the gym. I took Joanne's Body Pump class, which didn't hurt as much as when I took Denise's. Either I'm getting used to the class, or Joanne took it easy on us cause it was Friday. The class let out at 7:15pm and there was hardly anyone in the gym. I'm guessing most people are out partying on a Friday night. So I took a shower (they finally have all of them fixed!) and entered the sauna. When I entered, the heater had just kicked out, so I sat in the corner diagonally across from the door in my towel and relaxed.

A few moments later, in came a guy in shorts, a sweatshirt and shoes. He turned on the light when he came in, and a few minute he left, turning the light back out. (I prefer the lights out, it's more relaxing). A moment passes, and the guy walks in again. Nice white lanky body, wearing blue boxer shorts. Sitting on the white towel he brought, I noticed he had a little bit of peach fuzz on the face which gave him a sort of cute look. We both sat there in silence waiting for the heater to kick back on.

Time passes slowly, and I notice a man passing by the door. Unfortunately, I'm at the farthest point away from the door, and without my glasses, I can't see that far clearly. Shortly afterwards, in walks the nice dark black man that I had seen in the sauna twice before (the same guy from Pumping it UP). This time he was wearing some black boxer briefs and some tennis shoes when he came in. He sat down directly across from the guy in the blue boxers, who was to my left (he was sitting on the top bench). So Chocolate (I nicknamed him this cause of his skin, and cause I love chocolate, not to mention I have NO IDEA what his name is) looked at the heater, and went about fixing the thermostat so the heater would kick on.

Just as the heater kicked, in walks Mas and Menos (I got the name from a cartoon show my nephew watches. On the show, the Mas and Menos are two spanish speaking twins who move at super speed, but only when they touch each other). This Mas and Menos are two hispanic guys who always come in and leave together. They are short and stocky, though it's solid build, with tan skin and dark features. They sit in the sauna speaking spanish, and I do not know if they can even SPEAK english. They were wearing their bikini brief underwear like they always do.

So sitting there while the room heated up, I kept my eyes on Chocolate and the blue boxers guy. They both had their legs spread with their hands covering their crotch area. I watched as their chests heaved in and out with the humidity. Chocolate's pecs were doing a little bouncy thing that kept grabbing my attention.

Well the heater kicked in to full gear, and Chocolate stood up and removed his boxer briefs. He sat back down and hunched over with his arms on his legs. Mas and Menos were continually chit chatting in spanish following it up with laughing. When Chocolate unveiled...........they sat very quietly. The white guy to my left, dropped down to the bottom bench and copied Chocolate's pose (constantly looking down at his crotch to see if anything was showing). Finally Mas and Menos walked out, having been too hot for them or intimidated by Chocolate, leaving the sauna.

That left, just me, the white guy and Chocolate. The white guy I think was interested in starting something, but I don't know if it was the heat, or maybe it was just me, but he got up and left. And then there were two.

As soon as the white boy left, Chocolate laid down on his bench, propping the leg against the wall up and leaving the one closest to me hanging down, giving me a nice full view of his entire body. I saw every ripple, and with the sweat glistening, all his features were outlined. The only thing I hated was in the dark, that I could see if he was staring at me or not.

Keeping my towel wrapped around me, I laid down parallel to him across the room, except where my crotch was, his face was and where his crotch was my face was. I kept glancing over at his body, trying to see if he would do anything or make any kind of move. He didn't, but I started thinking about the previous time we were in there. The semi erect cock pointed away from his tight, hanging balls. No sooner did I think that, then Chocolate got up and walked out of the sauna.

Laying there for a second, I kept thinking, "Did I miss my chance, AGAIN?" When I got up to get my water bottle, I looked down and saw it. From underneath my towel, I was pitching a tent. Did Chocolate see this and leave????? I was embarrassed and I didn't know what to do, so I just layed there.

Well Chocolate eventually came back in. He had lost the shoes and was wearing flip flops and had brought a white towel and some baby oil with him. He noticed that the heater had cut off and went about getting it to warm up again. He fixed the sensor and laid back down with the one leg on the bench and the other hanging down. Well in walks the asian guy from the first steam room incident. He was completely naked and sat on the top bench on the far wall in between me and Chocolate. Chocolate immediately pulled up his other leg to hide his package from sight.

After about ten minutes the asian guy left, while the heat was kicked on. Chocolate got some water and poured it over the coals. We both sat there in the steam staring at each other. Chocolate got up again, and left the steam room.

By then, I decided no guts, no glory. I removed my towel and began fondling myself. I saw a shadow on the fall wall, indicating someone was coming in and semi wrapped myself back up. Chocolate sat down and oiled himself up again. He lingered over that mound of flesh in between his legs. I spread my legs wider and gave mine a little tug. That's when he started out right stroking. I followed up by removing my towel completely and stroking back. Chocolate propped one leg up, showing me his tight round ass, the balls just above it with that enormous member curving to the left. We continued stroking, watching each other, until finally Chocolate laid back and shot all over his abs. It was thick and white, and clear to see against his dark chest. He cleaned up and hurredly left the sauna. I followed, grabbing my towel and getting a shower. By the time I got dressed Chocolate was gone. I looked at the time.....8:45pm. I had been in the sauna for an hour and 30 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home