Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Causing a Stir @ the Gym

I have been a member of my gym for two years. When I first started going to the gym, patrons just grabbed the gym towels as needed off the rack. Unfortunately, this resulted in a majority of lost gym towels.

Trying to find a solution to this problem, my gym now asks that you leave your keys with them in place of the towel. That way, it requires you to turn the towel back in and to make sure it does not get lost. I have no problem doing this.


Well after a week of this policy, I started to know some smirks as I received my towel, and later on when I asked for my keys back. It's pretty obvious as to why they smirk...........I have a pair of balls on my keychain. After a week, none of the associates there have to even ask which keys are mine, they just grab 'em and hand em to me, usually with the balls dangling. Tonight, one girl (the only one with some confidence) asked me, "Where did you get your key chain???" I informed her they were a present from my coworkers. She then informed me that the staff all get a kick out of seeing them hanging up on the wall. I guess they aren't used to the term, "Balls to the Wall."

1 Comments:

At Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:01:00 AM, Blogger Conor Karrel said...

Oh, those are classic! You have to ask your coworkers where they got such a priceless gift!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home