Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Conquering of Mark

I first met Mark my freshman year. He was the boyfriend of a girl I knew. I know it was wrong, but while I was close friends with her, I lusted after Mark. I don't know what it was about him. He had dark hair, brown eyes, and when he smiled, it was more of a lude smirk that flashed semi perfect whites. He was lean and lanky, and there was just something about him that oozed sex appeal to me.

Well four years went by as I watched Mark date all the girls I knew. He bounced from one to another. Al the time with me still in complete and total thrall. I lost touch with him, and it wasn't until the summer after my junior year at college, that I found him again.

He was living in a trailer outside of town and was engaged to Margie. Now me and Margie were friends but we weren't very BEST friends. We actually had started talking during on of our highschool plays, in which we had to kiss (I ended up throwing up from nerves right before the moment, not to mention, the toga I was in kept falling down).

Mark had just returned from the air force and he was looking hotter then ever. He had gained some weight, but it was all muscle, and it was in all the right places.

So there I was sitting at home, watching Real World New Orleans, when Danni came on. When he came on, I sat there thinking, "God, if only I could have one moment with a guy like him, I'd be good forever." That's when I decided I would stop pussyfooting around and drove over to Mark's

I found Mark working on his car outside and I lent him a hand. I am not a mechanical person, but I helped him. We worked on the car for a while fixing it, then went in to wash our hands. It was getting late and we started talking. He was rambling on about something. Finally we just sat in silence and I got irritated.

"So you want a blowjob?"

"No thanks," he replied without even missing a beat. Well so much for that. I had tried it and it failed. So why did I keep sitting there?

Mark kept talking, and finally when he had exhausted everything he could think of he asked me a question.

"Why did you ask me that?"

"Well, I was bored and I think you are cute and was just wondering if you wanted one."

"Yeah, but why?"

"Just cause...." The whole time my brain was smiling. I was in, even if the door was only cracked open. I could see the wheels in his head constantly turning.

"When I was in the airforce, well, I had thought about it once. A guy had asked me but I was too scared and shit."

HOLY SHIT! So, he wasn't a virgin to the idea. Now the only problem was, it was 10:30pm and Margie would be home soon after 11, after her shift ended. How the hell was I gonna pull this off???????

That's when the phone rang, breaking the silence. Mark went over and picked it up. It was Margie. She had picked up another shift and wouldn't be home until the morning. He told her that was fine and did not mention that I was visiting. (Margie knew my feelings in regards to Mark, it was one of the Truth or Dare questions) He hung up the phone and he looked at me. He walked over to the door, locked it and closed the blinds.

"So how do we do this?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home