Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My Birthday Week

Last week was my 26th birthday. There was no cake and no party. However, two friends of mine, Marty and Rich took me to Wilmington Saturday night. They booked a room at the Sheraton and we went to Baxters for the evening.

Jake and I arrived at the hotel about 8:30pm and met Steve in the bar. I pulled out my book and started reading when they told me to put it away. I put it back in my duffel and ordered a drink. I decided to try a Red Bull and Vodka, since everyone told me that they were really good. For some reason, I thought Red Bull..................would be red. I was mistaken.

Now for those who know me, I very rarely drink. On my 21st birthday, I was the designated driver. So the two drinks at the hotel had me nice and buzzed. It was about 9:30pm when we decided to head over to Baxters. There I had two more drinks, vodka and seven up, and two shots: one of Tuaca the other, I think it was called a Blow against the wall or something. Anyway I was very social, and went around trying to pick up guys. No, not "pick up" guys like trying to take them home, I mean pick them up off the floor and hold them in the air. I ended up cracking one guys back.

Anyway, I had a really good time. Will add pictures this weekend when I have more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home