Wednesday, May 10, 2006

HFStival

My tickets arrived in the mail yesterday for the HFStival. This is actually my first concert. I am very excited.

Now, I have seen an artist sing before live. That was Kristine W. and she was performing at Nations in D.C. She even gave me an autograph and she told me about performing and her family. My family always calls me Jr and she had a son she calls J.R too.

This, however is different. It's a two day event (I only got tickets for the Sunday event, there weren't too many performers I wanted to see on Saturday). Some of my favorites who are playing are Dashboard Confessional and Joan Jett.

To further heighten the event, I am going with my best friend Kiera. I know she has had a rough time this semester, being a science major and dealing with her ex boyfriend. I'm hoping she will enjoy the concert, and for a little while it will get her mind off things.

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 03, 2006 11:24:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

I went to school in DC.. American.. used to love to go to the HFStival... used to be at RFK... still there? I'm also a huge Kristine W. fan... have recently been hanging out with her via a couple friends of mine at work.. ahe's a tryuly wonderful and genuine woman :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home