Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Fetish Party @ Rehoboth Beach


I was going through some photos this weekend and I came across this one:

It was November of 2003 and Aaron Tanner was hosting a fetish party down at Rehoboth Beach, at the Double L. Normally he hosted it at the NYC Eagle.

After the Renegade closed, the beach was never the same. Hearing about this event, we (we being my friends and I) thought that perhaps, there was a new reason to go to the beach. Me and my friends decided to go check it out.

Jason, Ryan and myself went down to see what was going on. When you paid your money to get in, you got this kick ass dance cd, as a gift. They had a massage table set up and a stage, where throughout the night, several "skits" were performed. From a UPS guy, to a very very BAD santa, they had it all. A lot of people dressed up so I decided to put on a cowboy hat.

During the night, my friend Ryan became infatuated with our host, Aaron Tanner. They were joined at the hip for the rest of the night. (Aaron was very nice about it). Meanwhile, his boyfriend went around taking pictures of people. He hung around me and Jason a majority of the night, and kept taking pictures of us. Finally, I offered to take one of him and Jason together. After I took the picture, he insisted that I take one sitting on his lap with Jason next to us. I warned him, that I was (how do you say FAT ASS HEAVY but make it sound sophisticated) a little obese. He still insisted I sit on his lap. Deciding to give in and just make him happy (like a good little bottom) I sat down and this photo was snapped.

The Fetish Party only made one other appearance at the Double L. It was a short span, but the memories me and my friends have of them nights will last forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home