Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Price of Sex

Thursday afternoon...........

The sun was shining and the sky was a bright blue. The morning had been cool, but now it was heating up. I was thirsty and decided to walk down the street to the gas station where all of us at work always got our beverages. I passed the mechanic shop next door and looked in at the cars they were working on. They had all the garage doors open, i'm guessing to ventilate the shop area. I saw one of the mechanics who usually came into our store, and he waved. I waved back.

Crossing through the fuel pumps, I looked up at the sign raised high above. It read, "Unleaded 2.62." I hated the fact that gas was becoming more and more expensive. I missed living in the city and being able to walk where I needed to go. You couldn't do that out in the country. Well, you could if you were Amish, but it wasn't practical. Even they had their horses and buggies. I wondered if you have to get horse and buggy insurance?

I walked into the store and immediately saw the guy behind the counter. I've seen the guy before but never really paid attention to him. Usually he was there with one of the girls that I knew who worked there. I'd show them my empty forty-four ounce cup to be refilled, and they would let me have it for free. Fountain sodas, no matter where you get them, are almost pure profit. When I used to work for the dining hall at the university, the cost of a fountain soda was four cents. We sold them for a dollar sixty-nine. No free refills.

So I went and filled up at the soda fountain with coca cola and went to the counter. The guy charged me for my drink, and part of me was irritated at that fact, but oh well. I paid him and walked out the door. Something kept nagging at me. The guy looked familiar, but I couldn't place him. He had a gotee, brownish blond and long brown hair kept in a ponytail with an eyebrow ring. He had pale skin and was very lean. That's when I realized where I had seen him before.

I was on my hands and knees on top of the bed naked, waiting for the man behind me to enter. He was older then me and had thick strong arms and hands. You could tell he worked with his hands, the way they gripped my waist and pulled me back into him. He kept thrusting and part of me took over and threw my head back to moan. That's when I saw the pictures on the wall. They were pictures of his kids, graduating from highschool. Two young men gleamed back at me with smiles, those stupid four point hats and that wad of paper, pretending to be a diploma. One of the young men was the guy from the gas station. After that I didn't mind paying the eighty-nine cents for my refill. It was the least I could pay for screwing his daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home