Sunday, July 30, 2006

Pretty Packages

I had just finished working out on the treadmill when I went to the lockerroom to change. I had opened my locker and taken off my shirt when the guy I noticed earlier in the locker room showed up.

He was about 6'1, pale skin. His hair was dark with speckles of gray and he had a four oclock shadow on his face. His body was average, not defined but not stocky.

I looked down at the folds of fat that slight bulged over the waistband of my sweatpants. I was instantly embarrassed. I did not want to undress in front of this man. Unfortunately, he was stationed at the mirror right across from my locker isle watching the girls softball game that was being show on the monitor above the mirror.

Grabbing my towel I wrapped it around me to try and hide the offensive flesh from sight. With the towel secured around my waist, I tried to take my sweatpants and underwear down, without showing too much. That's when I got interrupted by my handsome man.

Turning around to see me half bent with my hands up the my towel he said, "OMG, did you see how FAT that first baseman was???"

"No."

"OMG, she was HUGE. I can't believe how BIG she was."

He turned back around still exclaiming to himself and the monitor about the girls weight. I quickly undressed and headed for the shower changing my opinion of the man. I should know by now to beware of things in pretty packages.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home